Hamdala Hotel is a wholly owened subsidiary of the NNDC Group. The Hotel was establised in early1960’s by the then Sadauna of Sokoto, Late Sir Ahmadu Bello the Premier of the former Northern Region of Nigeria. The hotel is Located on Muhammadu Buhari Way in the Central Area of Kaduna City about 45 minutes drive from the Kaduna International Airport and 5 minutes drive from the city centre. It is situated on a Large expanse of land and has a wide range of facilities including:-
- An Olympic Size Swimming pool
- 2Nos. 1000KVA Standby Power Generating Sets
- AStandard Lawn Tennis Court
- An Esquisite Garden Bar
- A Corktail Bar
- A Restaurant
- A Shoping Arcade
- Airtravel Booking Offices
- Spacoius Car parking Area
- 500-600 Capacity Conference Hall with adjoining commmittee Rooms with a capacity to accommodate 10-15 persons.
The hotel is housed on a 12 story building with a total of 200 bedrooms comprising of :-
Contact Address: 26 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
New Nigeria Development Company (NNDC) is a conglomerate owned by the 19 Northern States of Nigeria. It has interests in Agriculture, Textile, Solid Minerals, Oil & Gas, Capital Markets, Hospitality, Mining, Telecommunications among other business fields.